Thursday, October 3, 2019

Introduction

Introduction


Hello, my name is Ron Mencias. 18 Years old and am in College. Attending TUDublin - Blanchardstown, doing CDM (Creative Digital Media) for 4 years. 

I am born in the Philippines but moved here to Ireland when I was 5. My Family are of the Evangelist Faith and are apart of a Evangelist church here in Blanchardstown. I have one 9 year old brother and a 13 year old sister. My sister is in Secondary School whilst my brother is still in Primary School. 

I have no preferred favourite music or artist, I don't mind listening to any music, as long as it has good lyrics and beat. Favourite things to do in my past time are playing games such as League or Total War, reading historical books and mythology and fanfiction, watching Anime, making youtube videos when I have time, and Eating food.  

For the next four years of my course, I would like to achieve as many high grades as possible, learn more about subjects such as Photography and Web Design and see which one is the best for me, and not only this but to learn more about using the Adobe Apps like Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop. After my course, I would like to work for companies such as Google, Facebook or even go and become a Freelancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment